Saturday, June 19, 2010

oh how are you, darling?



Hahahaha oh my god, it's been ages since I last updated my blog!!!! Sorry my dear blog, for forgetting you. Hell yeah, I'm so darn lazy to update. So my computer's sent for repair and they told us we can have it back within 3 days but it's been almost a week and still no call!!!!! To hell with it cause now I have a laptop!!! A shared laptop with Mumsy -.-

Ok how's your holidays? Mine sure sucked as hell. 3 weeks of going to school isn't cool. I've done absolutely NOTHING that has to do with my studies. Hahahaha stupid N Levels.

Oh yea 1 more week and we're back to school. So freaking fast.

Anyways, I love N. Hehehehehehe you never fail to make me smile. Love you lots baby ♥ To Nis, rindu kau. Dah sombong!!!!! :(

Faidz's/Shafawi's pit on Monday. See you guys who're coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment