Sunday, September 12, 2010

ooh yeah selamat hari raya



this was taken during baby's open house today.. and i really like this shot cos me and baby looks perfect. just like a happy married couple ♥


Soo.. hey blog. Sorry i'm late but Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all muslims. First day was kinda boring but still interesting. Went to cik leha's house in the afternoon then aunty ita called asking me to join her family. So dad sent me to one of her relatives' house in cck. I was greeted by literally everyone there! Like boomz! o.O I got comments like "eh dah besar lah dia!" "eh lawar nye" "dah ade boyfriend blom?" As usual, i responded to all of these with a smile (: I remembered acting like a total shy bitch when a group of kids (obviously younger than me lah) came over to talk to me. HAAHAHA what even.. I'm so ashamed of myself. We talked for awhile... I had to put up with their lame conversations, I swear. They asked me to tag along with them to take the van. So at first i was like -.o then i was like O.O!!! Finally opened up and joked around with everyone there.. Oooh i'm such a shy gal ahahahaha

Second day (yesterday) was hell tiring. I slept over at aunty ita's place the night before and had to wake up really early. Mum brought my clothes over and i had to rush. Just imagine.. going from house to house since morning?! I think we went to around 7 houses? And the weather was really fucked up as well.. Really? Plus, i must have gained alot alot alot of pounds. Every house served us food. How could we turn it down? Perut aku pon dah berbabat dah boncet ni sekarang ): I have to work out real soon. It's been soooo long. ok that's besides the point.. Yesterday's money collection was really huge! Mega boomz! I'm rich now hehehe.

Today i went to baby's open house!!!! I met his parents which are my future in-laws. Hahahaha someday kay sayang? Ate the nasi briyani that his mom cooked. Sedap sedap plus pedas! I like! Okay so had fun. Not including the part where my heels almost killed my legs. We had to walk quite a distance to the airport runway or whtever it is where we can see the airplanes taking off.. Baby was being sweet to lend me his slippers :P so yeah. Both of us were sweating like shit. Arina and the others werent
even sweating lah -_________-

okay gtg!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment