Saturday, August 7, 2010

i fell in love with you once more



I am such a happy girl today. I swear I am. So so happy. Wanna know why? Cos I got to spend time baby today. And now I'm already starting to miss him. Had fun bullying him hehehe. Love you so much baby ♥

Okay that's on the bright side of life. On the darker side of life, I got into trouble with mom. I messaged her saying exactly how I felt at that point of time and... I ended up with a phone call that lasted 15 minutes, filled with nagging. Well I should've known I wasted my time sending that message. I thought that you'll at least understand. But i thought wrong. I know i was in the wrong. I lied to you. I wounldn't have if you understand me. Stop using the past as an excuse mom, seriously.. Ok i'm done with this. I just gotta prepare for the worse later when she comes back from work.

Alright, I think I'm turning in early tonight. Madrasah tomorrow -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment