Tuesday, August 17, 2010

life

My heart just feels too heavy to bear with what i'm feeling now- crying it all out. I know I've always been this weak girl, who can't control her emotions. It just takes a little heartache to make me cry. I hate the way I am. Am trying to be strong. Trying to make a change. But I feel miserable instead. I've caused him to get into fights with his friends and it's because of me. I feel like i'm the cause of everything that has happened and I don't want him to break friendships cos of me. Sometimes I wonder if i'm good enough for him. I just don't wanna be the reason for his heartaches anymore. Sometimes I wonder if he deserves someone better than me. But i can't and will never let him go.

I feel like no one really understands how i feel. I can't voice it out in fear that i'll be ignored. For now, I'll just take all of these in and be strong. Who wants to lose a friend whom she or he has known for years? But yeah at the same time, it ain't that easy to seek his forgiveness or gain back his trust anymore. I really miss those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment