Friday, February 5, 2010

FRIDAY!



i think this looks.. stupid. whatnot with my shitty eyebags and all.

TGIF! Thank goodness it's Friday. The only day that I look forward to.. every school day. Actually I'm feeling a little sleepy right now. And the weather is not helping either because it's so cooling and it looks like it's about to rain anytime soon. Thanks! I'm so gonna hit the bed after blogging.

School was... as per usual. All the hype about the "sittin on tha toilet" video/girl/boy? is still going on in class. HAHA. Not forgetting about the hilarious bikini boy on American Idol which was shown a couple of days ago. Like seriously. So fucking funny. So.. what else? Physics as dry as ever. Social Studies as boring as ever. Ok skip that. Went to have lunch @ Banquet with Delya and Nis. Had my all time favourite, Fried Fish Bee Hoon <3 Right. I think I'm talking too much.

I'm waiting for my pay -.- Then I can finally get the new LG Chocolat (?) in Pink. I MUST get it by hook or by crook. My current phone is so overrated. HAHAHA. K off I go to bed!

Btw, I kinda find it annoying when girls/boys my age go all "eeew" when word sex is being said or whateverrrrrrrrr. Sorry but you're not in primary school. Grow up. Is this harsh?

No comments:

Post a Comment