Thursday, February 25, 2010

obscenity



Oh fuck yeah, finally common tests are over. Can let loose a little for now. Not going for the jogathon tomorrow. Never interested. Sorry galzzzzzzz.

Last night an unknown number messaged me and kept calling me. I asked him who he is and guess what he replied? "Boi setan." (which means devil boy in english) HAHA. Like. What. the. fuck. I wondered how he got my number even. Or maybe it's just a prank played by whoever. Okay. This is random..

Another thing is.. hahahahaha someone asked me if I wanted to join in a threesome for money? On Tagged by the way. It's known for its obscenity, I guess.

Message:
HMMM
u nk earn more bucks?
have sex with me and a guy-threesome?

HAHAHAHAHA. Wow. Amazing. -_-

I'm so darn bored. Mum said that I'm not allowed to go out tomorrow. Yay, excellent. Really. Not. So...... backstreet boys' concert on Sunday! Can't wait!!!!!!! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment