Sunday, February 28, 2010

my friday

Kay, warning before starting on anything: There's gonna be over 20 pictures later. So, yeah.

So yesterday's initial plan was to catch Dear John at the cinema with Ada but since it was only the 2 of us and she felt tired, it was cancelled. So stayed home till about 4plus. Spent my morning thinking of who to ask out -.- Okay sooooo planned to meet Aie. HAHA. Trained to Orchard. He said he was @ Forum, which I forgot where. Ended up roaming around Ion on my own while waiting for Ina to reach. Aie called and said that he's at Bershka so.. met him, Fahfa and Parker for awhile. Hahahaha felt so awkward lah. Left after awhile and met Ina.

Went to Far East and waited for her bro for 1+ hours. Haha, i'm starting to get lazy already. (skipping some parts) Went to Bugis for shisha. Last minute decision actually. The first shop we went to was talking tooooo much and asked to see all of our IC's. The second one did the same thing. Luckily the third one didn't. ....... (lazy) They picked cherry flavour and I swear this one was very strong. Makes you feel kinda high and hmm, dizzy ah. Left before 11 and trained home.

K end of story.

I'm still thinking whether I should drop art. Already one week and still no decision. Screw this.

P/S: btw, sorry Azmi for cancelling today's plan. Spent my money on pointless things so maybe some other day! :)

Pictures:









































No comments:

Post a Comment