Monday, March 1, 2010

nick carter, ily.

I'm so sorry if I'm gonna appear 'fanatic' or damn excited in this post.

So last night was the Backstreet Boys' concert. Me and Mum went kinda early. We thought we were early until we reached outisde the convention hall. There were already a lot of people gathering outside. Then I start getting excited which I don't know why hahahahah fuck. Some organisers were selling tee shirts, posters and etc etc. We bought 2 shirts, a poster and a photobook (or wtv it is). Spent over a 100bucks on all of these. Took some pictures, went to the toilet then saw people going in the hall. So we went in.

Got to our seats and I was seriously pissed at myself HAHAHAH. We were row V which was way behind even though ours is the front batch. Told myself that I was going to go to the front when it starts. And so I did -.- I ran to the front. Luckily I did or I don't think I can even see from behind. I bet the people sitting in the front row were pissed at the whole bunch who literally took over their space. Guards and police officers shouted and told us to go back to our seats a million times (no) but no one listened and they eventually give up. Haha, losers. Screamed like i don't know how many times. Nick is still as hot as ever........... damn. Howie is really good looking and I didn't know that. The rest, hmm.. still sexy ah. HAHA.

My throat was in pain by the time they performed the last few sets. Didn't care. Ok. Done. They mentioned about coming back again next year and I'm so going for it for the third time :) Love you, nick carter <3

Will upload the videos on youtube when I feel... not lazy.




























I asked someone in the crowd to snap this for me. HAHA. And fuck, pls ignore if you see anything -.-


















No comments:

Post a Comment