Monday, March 29, 2010

memories

Firstly, sorry Ian, no pictures of sexy girls for you yet. I'll put them up when i feel like it. You can start whining and screaming now :P HAHHAAHHA.

(oops deleted the picture for Nisryna's sake)

School was ugh. Had maths remedial till 3.30, I think? Had a hard time trying to solve just 5 pathetic questions. Baby texted me almost throughout the whole day. Next time accompany with my pathetic train ride ♥ HAHAHAH.

Okay not much now. I'm feeling sleepy already. Haha wtf it's not even midnight! Drinking session been moved forward to tomorrow. I know right -.- But it's okay. I'll go with the flow.

Today talked about eyebags during malay lesson, somehow. I've been advised to sleep early by Mr Zaini. Well, maybe I should? My eyebags are getting worse. Gonna tie my hair in braids tomorrow, along with Nis <3

No comments:

Post a Comment