Tuesday, March 9, 2010

tears



I'm doing this post with my eyes half open. Yes, I am that sleepy and it's only 11.30pm. So, I have to post about what happened today. Way too interesting (maybe)

Had our 2nd day of the motivational talk and it started off well. I mean, everyone was all laughters at first. But the instructor began sharing stories about his family and how we should change for the better and things like that. I started tearing a little and then it got worse because as it went on, almost everyone in the room was already crying, EVEN THE BOYS. Which was surprising. And kinda cute. HAHAHAH. So it was an emotional moment for everyone. Seen another side of them :)

Tomorrow's the last day of the talk. Hmm, gonna miss the instructor, HAHAHA joking. Oh, and I'm so satisfied with my current blogskin. But I may change it again -.-

Kay I guess i'm off now. My eyes can barely take it anymore.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment