Tuesday, March 9, 2010

oh damn

Hi. So like I changed my blogskin after so long, which I'm not even satisfied with. But nevermind, I'll stick with it till I feel like wasting my time finding a brand new one from blogskins.com (which is btw very difficult to find a nice one nowadays). Anyways, hope you're able to see the small navigations on top of my profile and all cos it's like really tiny and not really visible.

The motivational talk in school was........ boring. And it lasted about 8 hours, which is totally not cool. I still have to bear with it for another 2 more days. Besides having a kinda cute instructor, everything else about the talk is boring to the maxxxxxxxx. HAHAHAHA die. Don't feel like going.

Past midnight already. I wanna go to bed early. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment