Monday, March 22, 2010

miss you.



Hi. How's school? FINE AS EVER! Not. The new timetable sucks. So not looking forward for P.E on Wednesday. Training for NAPHA test starts. I've decided to only do 2.4km run and not the 5 stations. Just hate it. I'll see my mood on that day. Gahhh sucks!!! Skipped art again today -.- Heh. I'll start going for it soon. I tried doing my art stuffs earlier but failed cos I was distracted. Going off soon to do my maths homework. Damn it, I got to start being serious or else my N Level = FAIL! Sad.

Today talked about our plan during june holidays. Decided that we couldn't wait for it and gonna have an earlier date, which is next Friday. Hmm, drink, can't wait. It's been so long. So yeah, hope everything goes well uh uh uh uh.

some things are on my mind that can't be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment