Monday, March 29, 2010

should've kicked your dick

Banglas freak me out. SORRY.

I am greatly traumatized by today's incident. (haha okay i'm not that affected but eew) I'm trying to forget about it. Ah fuck! Okay, so the train was packed as hell. I was standing face to face with this bangla man. I can sense him staring at me actually so I avoided eye contact and turned my head to the other side. Then... he kept moving towards me. I can feel something touching my body. His fucking dick. touching. me. i. can. feel. it. standing. I backed off but he moved towards me again. I stoned and didn't know what to do -__- People are telling me I should've kicked his dick but uhh seriously........ Damn it la, okay forget it. It's history now HAHAHAHA

(okay woah. long story. sorry)

-









Accompanied Eyna shopping today. It suck real bad cos she has the money and i don't. My heart aches hahahahaahah okay wtf. I NEED MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment