Wednesday, March 10, 2010

aww

Here I am blogging again. I am not happy that my fucking Starhub cable is creating shits!!! I missed today's Glee episode and it feels shit :( So. pissed. off.

Today was the last session for the motivational part of the camp. It was sad, a little. I cried towards the end 'cos of some stuffs. Not because I will not be able to see Amin again -.- HAHAHA. Okay, I know it has only been 3 days but I think I'll miss the instructors especially you know who. Seriously uh, damn it. HAHAA. He's so cute, can't deny. Shook hands with him. Kinda satisfied.

Okay shut up. It's enough.

Tomorrow's the overnight camp @ East Coast Park. Still haven't packed my bag! I don't even know what bag to bring. I'm excited, but not too much. Not the part when we have to travel to 11 places in one day. Really, I can already picture the moment where I'll be sweating like a pig -.- Well, having my fingers crossed that it'll be fun.

American Idol on now. I don't know if I can hold on any longer. I feel sleepy. Maybe I should start packing my bag now and then go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment