Sunday, March 21, 2010

meet up with nis and shisha



We tried on heels. HEHE.



Met up with Nis♥ today. Met up at city hall first then roamed around because we had no idea what to do. Talked about a lot alot a lot of things. I guess we had to catch up on many things. Trained to Somerset, got frustrated because we had no money. Especially me uh. I went out with only 50cents HAHAHAHAH. What to do right? Anyway, thanks for treating me the mineral water -.- Hehehe. Hmmmmmm, "HAHK!" (joke) Parted around 6.

Met Eyna @ Bugis. Accompanied her to meet Ziq and Afi. Shisha uh again. Flavours = Watermelon and Apple. The apple no feeling uh. The watermelon like damn shiok ah at first. The more I suck it in, the more giddy I felt. It felt more like laughing gas uh -.- As time passes by, I really felt like sleeping and vomitting. Sweated like fuck, i don't know why. HAHAHA. Thanks eh Eyna, for wiping my sweat :) Rested and took a break for i don't know how long. Sent Eena back and then I vomitted RICE HAHAHAHAHAH. So nice! _|_ One lesson learnt: I should always eat first before drinking/going for shisha. Like seriously. Or else I'd vomit. Gahhhh.

Okay bye <3 It's 4+ in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment