Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fuck.my.life?



Gonna be a short post. Hmm, school's fine. Got back my results slip. I'm suprised I actually failed only 1 subject, which is rather obvious what subject. Okay, I failed Maths. Not shocked. Expected it. But yeah, still kinda surprised. Hehehe. Happy lah. Finally got a decent grade for my art.

So today stayed back till 6 for the art remedial. Told you I'd start going for remedials already! (we'll see how long -_-) HAHAHAHA. Tomorrow = Maths remedial/geog remedial + ART!!!! Don't feel like going for art. I'll see how. If I can finish up my prepboards during lesson time then obviously NO.

By the way, fuck my life. Seriously. I fell down while walking back from school. Like as if the marks on my legs right now aren't enough. I slid down this little platform. It hurts like hell. Almost cried but no :) Now my legs are full with marks. Yay, not.

Okay crap, Glee's on now! Toodles <3



i'm the only one who complimented on this picture eh b. hahahaha :)

miss you baby♥

No comments:

Post a Comment