Sunday, April 25, 2010

hey whats up


Oh oh oh. Fuck, my life at home for the past 2 days was like hell. Had a "small" fight with Mum on Thursday and the next day she changed the password for the computer. Felt like a zombie -.- Spent the time sleeping, watching MTV and working out a little. BUT.. as usual, I managed to know the password. Smart right? HAHAHAH. Mum's out to her friend's place now and I don't want her to know I know the password.

Okay right. Anyways, I'm already on good terms with Mum. It's normal for a mother and daughter to fight. :) Went jogging with her in the morning. (boring)

She's going to Philippines next week! WOOOO. And Raf's most probably sleeping over at my place. Wanna plan anything? *raises eyebrows/kening naik2* HAHAHA.

102 friend requests on tagged (-__________-)
30 friend requests on facebook
HAHA woah. Only 2 days.

Okay, I think i'm gonna do a little maths and have my yoghurt in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment