Thursday, April 8, 2010

how's life?



Because I've got no other pictures to post.

How long has it been since I last update? I think it hasn't been THAT long. Been busy with school and bla bla bla. Class tests are on. Having maths test tomorrow. I only revised for a short while because I feel tired, moodless and distracted. So, all the best to me tomorrow.

Art remedials are just a waste of time, i swear. HAHAHA. Been using the school's laptop to chat and whatnots. But at least I got some of my work done. So anyways, been getting a lot of messages from unknown people. When I ask where they get my number from, they'll just say "a friend". Hahahahah stupid people I hate it when younger guys talk to me in a flirty manner. So disgusting. Hahahahaha........... but oh thats besides the point.

Okay it's 11pm now. Planned to go to sleep early today so yeah. Toodlesssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment