Saturday, May 1, 2010

come let's go

Went over to Grand Hyatt Hotel early in the morning. And when I say early, it's as early as 6.30am. Visited my relatives and baby niece from Philippines. Had my breakfast at the hotel. Freaking heaven, I tell you. BUFFET~ Went back and slept for awhile. Now I'm back home to get my homeworks done. My brain is gonna explode anytime soon. It's too much to take in. I'm not done with notes, revision and the worst thing of all, ART. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!

Will be sleeping over at the hotel tonight. Then I'll be sending Mum off at the airport tomorrow morning. Rafiqah will be sleeping at my place tomorrow night. Haha awesomenessssss.

Till here. Be back after Mid year exams. I fucking wanna die now. But I have and WANT to pass this time round :(

No comments:

Post a Comment