Thursday, May 27, 2010

i can't believe...

Hi hi, I'm back to update this. I'm super tired right now. Was out since morning. Skipped school, intentionally. HAHA. Ooops. Guess what? I haven't showed my results slip to my parents. Well well, maybe after the june holidays?

Okay. So woke up around 7.30 and went over to Raf's place. Bby suddenly texted me saying that we're going to Sentosa today so yeah. Lazed around at Raf's crib for a few hours and then left for Bukit Batok. Kinda pissed that b didn't reply. Turned out that he fell asleep and heh, he was sick. Went over to his place to chill. SENTOSA = CANCEL.

Hmm so, left his place around 5 plus and trained to City Hall to meet Raf and Arina. Talked about many stuffs. Hahahahaha hell yeah, I'm broke now. So fucking pathetic.

Should I be happy that june holidays are here?
Fuck no. School will still come back to haunt me.
-.-

PICTURES:


















TWEET TWEET -_______-








No comments:

Post a Comment