Sunday, December 6, 2009

happy birthday azri







The food stuffs for the steamboat...



The birthday cake (which is btw so cute!) hahaha.







Really sweeeet <3



Okay I think that's enough pictures for today's post. I just got home not long ago from Azri's 19th birthday @ Tampines. Left there a few minutes to 11pm. Hahaha I kept procrastinating because I was apparently lazy to go home when I thought of the long journey. It was kinda fun. Hahahaha. Probably going over for a sleepover next week! Can't wait! Wanna catch up on things with Ina♥

I'll have to go to bed soooooooon. Back to work again tomorrow. Sighs, which means I have to wake up at 5 also. Sucks. Goodnight! Hopefully the hot chinese motor guy with his hot malay guy will come over to the shop tomorow hahahahahaah ahhhhh. It's intimidating by the way -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment