Tuesday, December 8, 2009

itchy eyes



(so does anybody notice that my eyes look different? more chinese-y kinda look =/)


Was watching 16 & Pregnant on Mtv earlier but I've already turned off the teevee. Today's episode was a tad boring. The guy looks way way older to be a 16 year old girl's sex boyfriend, so yea.

Today was stupid. So boring. Helped Mum with the cutting of dried chillis, watched tv, on the computer and the cycle goes on and on. I don't know if I'm still going back to work. Whatever, I guess. I'm just waiting for my supposedly one week pay. Gah. (ok wtf my right eye is fucking itchy now!) -.- I feel like a pig staying home everyday. I wanna go out but just that I'm so hell broke at the moment. There's only like a few coins in my wallet. Plus, my nets card is only left with 3 bucks. Haahahaha pathetic!!!!

Ok goodnight. I'm supposed to fold the clothes since afternoon.. Oh damn. I have completely forgotten all about Art. I've not touched it ever since I gave up on it last 2 weeks or so. Nice... not.

No comments:

Post a Comment