Wednesday, December 23, 2009

sleepover

A whole load of pictures:
*it's ALOT. trust me.*















I like my hair here! Hahahah! Seems to have grown!












































Okay so I'm back home for now. But I'll soon be gone again. Gonna go back to Ena's place for another sleepover. The 3rd sleepover, hahaha. Can't help it. I guess I'm gonna be there till a couple of days to school. I don't seem to give a flying fuck about my art preparation that I'm supposed to do... Ha, so dead please? I don't know whats gonna happen hahahaha rebellious. Ok let me kinda summarise on what I did for the past 5 days.

Friday, 19th
  • We went to Sengkang. Got my 15dollars -.- Walked around compass point aimlessly. Sat at one corner and snapped pics.
  • Went back to her place.
  • On the laptop as usual.
    (ok so i can't remember what i did after that(

    Saturday, 20th
    (grieving because we didn't get to go both to wavehouse and sentosa)
  • Slept @ 6am.

    Sunday, 21st
  • Woke up. Ate. Watched tv.
  • Get ready. Left the house at around 4+?
  • Trained to Somerset. Went to Cineleisure. Thought of watching Avatar but tickets were sold out for the first 2 time slots so yea.......
  • Walked around. Ate @ Macdonalds. Far east plaza. Pictures.
  • Thought of going over to Kak Idah's workplace at Hyatt Hotel but she was busy.
  • Bused home.
  • Home.
  • Watched a couple of indonesian horror movies. Haha, crap.
    (FORGOT WHAT I DID AFTER THAT)

    Monday, 22nd
  • Stayed at home the whole day.
  • Cik Yati and children came over.
  • Played WWE on ps3 with Lin. (so damn fun!!! hahahaha!)

    Left their place yesterday.... That's it.

    Going back on Friday. Anyways, I need to get my school bag sooooooon. But seems like I've no time to check them out because I got only today and tomorrow to do so. Maybe a roxy :P Yay okay bye. Good luck to me for not doing my art.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment