Monday, December 14, 2009

updates

Some of the pictures taken...





(ok actually only 3 pictures. not "some".)


So yea, I'm finally updating my blog.. The 3 days 2 nights spent at Ina's place was so much fun than what I expected. But I'm not that in the mood to elaborate on eveything so it shall be short.

On the first day, I reached their place at about 6pm. Got changed and watched them play guita hero. Went to Changi at night to have our dinner. Haha, it amazes me that there are actually pretty nice dresses/blouses over there. But it comes cheap as well. Cik Asnah treated me to a blouse. We all talked about our past memories together as young children and mostly laughed about it. Went home. Watched tv. Laptop. Waited for Kak Idah to come over. Had maggi with fishballs and prawns @ 4am in the morning. Instantly fell asleep half an hour after that.

Day 2; (the night before, me and ina were confident as hell that we can wake up at 11am) We woke up at around 1. HAHAHA. Showered and got ready to head to Vivo. The plan was to meet there @ 1.30. But we reached there moments to 4. Met Lyna and her friends. Sat around and took some pictures.

(skipping some parts)

Reached back home. Watched some tv. Went down to 7 eleven to buy some stuffs. Sort of had a movie marathon on horror movies. Stopped halfway. All of us had macdonalds really late. I forgot what time. It was a home delivery anyway. Was too lazy to continue with the movie marathon. Laid around, played grand theft auto and eventually fell asleep at 3.30am. (hahaha i remember ok!)

Okay there you go....... HAHAHAHAHA. I'm starting to miss them already. Till we meet again, I guess? :)

I'm craving for the beach. I wanna go to a freaking beach! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment