Saturday, July 31, 2010

aku rindu dia



Happy Saturday to all of the people out there. It's not gonna be a happy one for me since prelims starts in two days. I'm not confident in passing them. Last minute notes, last minute revision, what can I expect from it? Uh whatever, I'll try to study as much as I can. Gonna start today. I don't care whether it's gonna be in the afternoon or at night, whenever, as long as I get something in to my head.

Baby asked me to tag along with him to his friend's birthday BBQ pit at Pasir Ris. I wanna go, i wanna meeeeeet him, but after thinking twice, I don't think so? I'd be wasting my time asking Mum cause obviously her answer will be NO. If I were to just sneak out of the house, I'd be in deep shit again. Sorry baby, have fun alright. Miss you, ass.

Ok, another weekend wasted. Wait, how many weekends have I wasted, rotting at home? Hahahahahaha countless. Maybe not but whatever it feels like sooooooooo long. It's almost three and I've not showered. Perangai well done!!!! Mcm nak tido pon ade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment