Sunday, July 11, 2010

hey ho



It's me updating my blog. Yo yo what's up? Hahahahahaha. Fuck, I've been such a lazy ass! But not really. I've been so busy with school and night studies for the past week. It's like I have no life. What to do right? Prelims are just around the corner. Suffer now. Enjoy later *winks*

Met Baby yesterday. And Friday. It's becoming a routine to meet him on these 2 days every week. But next week is a must. (I HOPE) Heh heh. 5 more days to our first month. Which is on a Friday. Coincidental much? Love you so much, horny fucker :P

Ok... So today was the first day of my religious class. It sucked. I think I'm the oldest there. Plus, I didn't even talk to any of them -.- HAHA anti social much.

Back to school tomorrow! Zzzzzzz. I wanna watch tonight's match! SPAIN IS GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment