Sunday, July 18, 2010



Hey. Weekends might as well don't exist. They pass by real fast. Fuckin' fast. I haven't been good these days. Bitchfits and mood swings with boyfriend, friends bla bla bla. I'm so sorry. I guess my period's on its way. But you know, fuck it. Sometimes I can't help it. Maybe I think too much or whatever it is. Insecurites are eating me up. Ughhhhhhhh.

I'm still thinking if I'm ready for a... relationship. I love him so much but then.. there are still issues. Maybe the problem lies with me. Oh fml~

Oh anyways, went to watch Inception with baby yesterday. Actually we were stucked on whether we should watch Eclipse or Inception. We kept arguing bout it. So he told me he felt like watching inception so I told him, we'll go ahead with it. The outcome: I tried to fight my sleepyness -.- Almost fell asleep. Lied to baby HAH. He regrets watching it too :P

School again tomorrow :( I think I have to start going for night classes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment