Tuesday, January 26, 2010

fyeahtmills



T Mills♥

Okay hot hot hot, right? So I've been sick for 4 days now. I went home during recess time yesterday and got a 1 day MC. I felt terrible yesterday. My head felt heavy, my thoat felt like as though something was blocking it and my runny nose just won't go away. So thank god I'm way way way better now.

Oh yeah, I ate chicken porridge for yesterday's dinner and today's breakfast. Thanks Mum for cooking it upon request <3 Hahaha shut up.

I feel so good. Just because I did my maths homework and did a few sums from the textbook, and revised a little Physics. I'm so proud of myself! HAHA what. the. fuck. So I'm back to school tomorrow. So fucked up boring.

Okay lah i don't know why I can't handle guys. Every single thing they do is annoying to me. HAHAHAHA and so I wonder how am I going to find the "right one". HAHAHAHA -.-

Can't wait for EM tomorrow! :)

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment