Thursday, January 14, 2010

whats up?



School's been really hectic and tedious. Everything just gets tougher and sometimes I feel like I can't cope with it anymore. I just hope I'll do well for n levels. I wanna fucking go to Poly but due to some circumstances, I don't wanna go for o's. Hahahah, stupid.

Today had morning run for like the first time in so many months. It was okay except for "something" that slowed me down. Like wtf...... It was 2 rounds outside the school. Even tiring than last year. Well sweated like fuck.

(ok damn it. i'm holding my bladder.)

So basically I hate Thursdays because it's the so called "heaviest bag day". I'm trying to bring every single book required on that day. Good student -.- AHAH. Plus, I've planned to start revising on my weaker subjects from next week onwards. I hope I can because I still got Art to prioritise. Like, 3 days a week, extra classes. Die ah, what else.

Tomorrow going to NAFA for the art whatever thingy. Excited, somehow! Okay so goodbye for now. Fuck it because I'm not going to paramore's concert........ Maybe backstreet boys? Not joking.

P/S: i miss ena and lin. ahhhhhhhhh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment