Sunday, January 31, 2010



Okay a quick update before I go and shower cos I'm already gonna be late! Ok damn it, I hope I'm not gonna be that late. Mum told me about us moving to Philippines until the fucking government or HDB allows us to get our own house. I'm getting paranoid, scared, everything. Hah, I can't imagine not schooling in Greendale and living in Singapore anymore. I guess she just casually said that and that it isn't even gonna happen, at all.

So I spent my day yesterday studying Maths, chapter 1. I got stucked @ exercise 1E amd got really depressed so I stopped. Heading out in awhile to the airport to resume studying. Oh wait, I've not yet showered and I'm supposed to reach there by 1pm. I'm such a procrastinator. Amazing grace~


P/S: To Nis, I consider this kinda post long enough HAHA wait for a longer post, soon! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment