Saturday, January 16, 2010

NAFA


So yesterday went to NAFA with the rest of the art students. The open house was awesome. But the outing wasn't. Simply because Mdm Goh was being so darn rushy and old fashioned. She kept checking the god damn time like every second. So not cool. And it annoyed us so much.. The course that really really really caught my attention was the fashion design course. Like ahhhh.. So tempting!!! The other one was media or whatever, I think. It looks fun. So yeah thats it. We only had a short period of time to look around. Wanted to go to their open house again today but Mum doesn't let me go out -.-

Like wtf can. I know I'm having my N's this year but do you need to be so paranoid?? Imagine studying all the way from now onwards till the actual day without going out? Wow. Mad crazy.




This is so fucking pretty. I'm jealous.

And.. this.



Flirting point? So I guess people do gather round here to flirt. hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment