Wednesday, January 6, 2010

school



Hi. So today's the third day of school. Imagine, only the 3rd freaking day and I'm already so stressed up about N levels. All that I've ever heard the teachers talk about is on how tough it is gonna be. Thought of dropping Art, but I thought really hard about it. It will be a disadvantage for me. Haha, but I kinda planned my future. I'm so gonna leave secondary school after this year. I don't think I'd make it to O's anyways.. So yea. But I'd like so much to go to Poly -.- Hahahahah. I'll try to concentrate, try to study hard for the upcoming major exam.

Art sucks balls. But I got to do it anyway.

School rules are getting stupid. Lame. Feels like they're treating us like primary school kids.

Haha oh yah, I only got a half an hour sleep on the first day of school. Mate steam all the way. So sleepy. So far, not so good. There'll be a certain point of time when my eyes will go all droopy and I'll feel like sleeping.

K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment