Monday, January 18, 2010

hot FEMALE models for Ian



Jamie Conday ♥


Maths is a very fucked up subject. It's literally killing my brain cells, I swear. I don't know how much longer I can put up with tough questions. I'm gonna try to do my maths homework soon. Haha, guess what time it is? Almost 10.30pm. I doubt it's a good time to think. More pimples are growing on my forehead. Deeeeeep shit. I MUST go to bed by 11.30 today.

So school was............ so well-spent. Well not. I was in school for 10 freaking hours today. And not only today but tomorrow, Thursday and for the rest of my school days this year until N levels are over. Awesome indeed..

OKay right. I'm gonna post some pictures of female models below. Someone requested me to :) Sorry if you find it stupid or disgusting. Whatever.



















No comments:

Post a Comment