Saturday, January 30, 2010

tedious



Woah, kinda miss that hair colour on me. HAHA! Okay so haven't been updating for quite awhile. Been heck busy with school and shits. There's like always something going on after school, almost everyday. Trying to deal with the fact. Last night, went for the meet the parents session. Arrived a little late. Principal talk was the shitz! Haha, on the contrary. It was so long... and full of uneccesary blabberings. My Father fell asleep. Expected it for sure. He couldn't stop complaining. When it finally ended, I just got to know that we had to take a queue number -.- Took it and it was No. 21. He is one rushy person. So I just took what I had to and we left. Well. THATS IT. Wasted his time.

Now I feel like my sickness is coming back. Feverish feeling. Stupid shit. It's almost 2. Have yet to take my bath. It's a bloody Saturday, I should be going out but, no. I have to study. "If you start now, I promise you'll not regret it later on." AHAHAHAH REMEMBER?

Okay my neck aches like hell. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment