Friday, January 1, 2010


































Mate mcm steam only!













DAY OF COUNTDOWN.



















HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I KNOW, WTF.






Spent the last day of 2009 @ Kallang with Ena, her bro, ex and Lyna. Seperated from them and went to meet Aie @ Harbourfront to pass his present. Then went back again to Kallang. Took a cab to Kallang Leisure Park since I don't know shit how to even get there. Met them again. Ditched plans of watching the fireworks for Alvin and The Chipmunks 2. Very cute movie! Then decided to slack around the area. Sat down and talked for awhile until we decided to drink. Tagged along to 7-Eleven and bought Long Islands, Blackcurrant Vodkas and Amsterdam (pukes). Went back to our spot and I was the first one to get tipsy. Then I got more and more crazy. Somehow I started drinking Amsterdam. I usually hate beers. I began talking nonsense and all of them just go with the flow by entertaining me.

Moved to another place. I became more stupid by then. Started smoking like nobody's business. Can you imagine? For more than half the year, I didn't smoke and I did it again -.- Gah. Then I started calling Aie (for no reason yet again). Bothered them like fuck until 5+ in the morning. HAHAHAHAHAHAA. Kinda funny. But sorry! Ok bla3. I kept pestering Ina and all for more drinks. Then I got tired so I fell asleep till about 7? We left the place @ 7.30am. Took a cab back home. Slept till 3pm. And now I'm back home.

School's in 2 days. ugh damn. art. shit. how?

No comments:

Post a Comment