Sunday, January 3, 2010

last day for enjoying

Was out with Mum yesterday to get my school bag. And I'm so very satisfied with it! It's pink in colour. I quickly grabbed the bag and decided to get it when another girl was eyeing on it. Haha! I hope it's gonna be worth it since it didn't come cheap. Initial plan was to check out the shops @ Heeren and the shopping centre next to the Lido (which i don't know the name). But since I thought I found "the one" already, I just bought it. Plus, this pair of fucking rad pink Lee Cooper shoes I saw at the shop really really really caught my heart! <3 It's so fucking nice. I'm so gonna get it soon enough hehehehe -.-

Went to Takashimaya since Mum has a $40 voucher. But really, there's nothing that's worth 40bucks over there that is pleasing. Walked walked walked. I got hungry so we left. Ate yong tau fu @ this foodcourt in Lucky Plaza. Decided to head back home. Then... there's like a mega sale @ this temporary Cotton On shop in the pathway leading to the control station. What else? I went in lah! HAHA. Ended up buying this greyish tight fitting blouse, a black flowery long blouse and a bra. I wanted to buy a couple of their shorts over there but Mum said that the below part doesn't cover the private part very much, hahahahahahahha. So yeah. Went back home after that.

So as you might have heard -______-, tomorrow we're all back to school. My art preparation is not even considered "half done". It's much lesser than half. So, I'm dead on that aspect. Have not bought the necessary stationery, no pencil case, haven't changed the shoelaces. Hell yes, I'm so ready for school! Will be at Tampines tonight. Accompanying Lin with the bus journey... Ugh. See you guys tomorrow. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment