Sunday, November 8, 2009

art again



Hahaha sorry my hair like shitz. Yesterday went shopping with Mum. Went out late so kinda wasted my chance of buying more stuffs from Ion. Today's plan was to teach Raf in Maths and start on my observational drawings. But.. guess what? We failed! Expected that actually. Both of us got distracted with some other stuffs and we were not in the mood by the time we switched our area to marina square's mcdonalds. The library @ esplanade is just way too quiet! I swear. I couldn't even hear anyone's laughter or voice. So not cool. That was why we changed places. Ha-ha and one part my phone suddenly rang, I got hell shocked! Stupid. So after that, did alot of window shopping. Should've been there yesterday! Hahaha so pretty much everything I see was tempting.

Tried to get a present for Wani as her birthday's tomorrow but couldn't find anything suitable at all. Sad story. HAHA. Most probably meeting her up for awhile tomorrow :) Happy advanced birthday girlllll ♥

Time now is almost 11 and I'm not going to sleep just yet. I think I'm gonna try to start on my observational drawings. Everyday, the only one thing that I have to remember about is ART. FUCK RIGHT AHAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment