Tuesday, November 24, 2009

cut snap cut snap



So does it look different or something? My fringe is so "not short". If you get what I mean. I think this actually makes me look more like a chinese now. I've already had enough people thinking that I am one but this made it worse. HA HA HA, okay anyways get over it allysa. I bought a platinum gold hair dye HAHAHAHA fuck I'm gonna try it in awhile. If i don't like it, i'm gonna get another one okay goodnight. I just found out that hari raya haji's on this coming Thursday. Wah wah I wonder what my relatives are gonna say about my hair -.- Ughhh they are religious people so yea..



P/S: Mum's really hating her concaved hair. She keeps complaining and whining and complaning about it. She even called my father to tell him all about it. HAHAHAHA how cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment