Saturday, November 7, 2009

bummer



The day I got my extensions. HAHAHA :O


So, I was supposed to continue with my research on jewellery but it got dragged till now. Ha ha, I'm so fucked lah. I still have yet to shower and it's almost 3 in the afternoon. Okay, I guess I have to hurry up and just scribble down the notes and figure it out later. I'll have to go and shower soon and head to the shop to develop the photos I took yesterday. Then wait for Mum to get home from work. She's actually bringing me shopping! Wah, so happy. HAHAHA. I need to buy WHITE (inserts lingerie). So yeah. And hopefully more clothes :)

One more week of school left. Last week was really kind of boring. The usual 'fun' classmates didn't attend school, so every lesson was like shit. Zzzzz.

Ugh shit. I hate my bad habits = to shower late _|_

No comments:

Post a Comment