Saturday, November 21, 2009

i don't get it



Hey. Today sucked alot. I'm rotting at home yet again on a freaking Saturday. Mum has been a really angry person lately and of couse it's affecting me. I mean come on, it's already the holidays and I'm not allowed to go out? She's accusing me of lying and that's the reason why. Guess what I did? I went to watch a movie last Friday when I told her I went out to do my art research. I don't consider that as a lie, is it? I was done with my research and whatnots before catching a movie. And on top of that, it's not as if I went out with my 'outside' friends. I went with Raf. She didn't buy that. Well thats her problem if she didn't trust me but I didn't lie for goodness sake. I even went home by my curfew time. Ok so it's obvious she's still hanging on that incident. Which in this case, I didn't even lie -.- And now she's going mad over little things. But it's okayyyyyyyyy I guess I can bear with it.

Enough whining already. Hahahahah.

So I changed my blogskin again. Loving it (you probably know the reason why). Finally, holidays!!! No more going back to school for Art. But still, there's a hell load of things to be done before school reopens. Most of it involves the computer since I chose graphic design. Maybe I'll start on it next week. I decided not to look for a job anymore since I doubt I'll have the time do work on my art. But, I'll still most probably work at this somewhere. I wanna go Sentosa. You know, a feeling. Plus I had a weird and sick dream last night. Too weird to be true.

I gotta off the computer before my mum comes home. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment