Monday, November 16, 2009

hell



Went to school for art today. It ended at 1, which is 3 hours earlier than the actual time. I swear that was what I needed at that point of time because I felt fucking restless, doing nothing except staring at the blank space or laugh and laugh like there's no tomorrow. And thats like only 4 hours. The worse has yet to come. 7 hours of art (minus 1 hour of recess) is like woaaaaaaaaah. Hahahah, so much for wanting to drop art huh. I don't have enough guts to do that. Anyways, I'm so bloody happy and feel more carefree now. I'm so glad I chose graphic design as my artform as it is less of a hassle. I only have to complete 3-5 PROPER observational drawings. FUCKING AMAZING RIGHT. So I'm left with ongoing research and such. Oh, plus 15 logos. It can't be that hard, right?

Okay so now my ass is aching. Been infront of the computer for a few hours already. Mum's out at town. And then.. my uncle from Philippines is staying here for the night. Like wtf la, I'm not even THAT close to him. Ok scratch that, I'm not even this close to him. I just don't like it... I hate striking conversations with any of relatives, i swear. It gets annoying. And it's so awkward plus uncomfortable. You never know what kinda questions they will ask. Just screw this. I so need someone to follow me tomorrow for my art research. But I don't know who -.- 2012 AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY :( HAHAHAHAHAHAAH SUCKS TO BE BROKE! But on the bright side, I'm gonna start working this Wednesday. I hope it'll last though. I desperately need money okay bye.

Oh yah, whats up with primary school kids nowadays? Thinking they're way matured than us issit? Fuck off lah. Ha ha, they thought I was gonna steal the book from the shop downstairs? Dare to shout at me, please do dare to stay where you are okay? Oh yah, you're still so young, where got bloody ballllls. Still have the guts to say, "Kau ingat kau besar sngt ke pe?" HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment