Sunday, November 1, 2009

clicknetwork



I hate Sundays. They're forever so boring. Rotted at home for the whole day. I only had my shower after 7pm. HAHAHA. Damn, old habit of mine. Had my ass glued to the chair infront of the computer for many many hours. Was on Youtube watching clicknetwork's videos. One of the ways to entertain me, HAHA! Currently watching Numbnuts. Sick one, but still funny.

School tomorrow. Interesting... NOT. Don't know if I can wake up on time again in the morning. Hopefully I'll not sleep like a dead log and hear my alarm ringing. I think I'm having a headache. School ends @ 12.30 but I have to stay back yet again till 5 for my graphic design course. For 4 days!!! Hahahaha hate being an art student. Oh yeah, happy november :D

Mum's coming home tomorrow night. She bought me a wallet and a bag, can't wait to see it. Oh wells, nothing much except that I wanna watch This Is It and Jennifer's Body.

Okay bye!!!

-



HAHAHA OK OMG WATCH THIS! SICKKKKKK.

No comments:

Post a Comment