Monday, November 23, 2009

smoke

Smoke = hot. Nothing else.
So let me present you my latest discoveries of models. Francisco Lachowski, Jeremy Young & Robbie Wadge.
Hmm, okay so I know the first one has a name to kill for. I don't even know if I pronounced it properly. He's a Brazilian okay! So cool. And so hot....







This picture is the bomb. No wait, it's the boomz. Omg haahahahaa.


First 3 pictures are Francisco.



This is.. Jeremy Young.



And urm this is... Robbie Wadge.


Sorry for the pictures update. Hahaha, my mind's blank. I was supposed to start on my research but got so caught up on other things. I'm most probably getting my fringe cut later on. But I don't know in what way... Die die die. Wow anyways, does anyone notice that I've been updating almost everyday now? Get a lifeeeeee. HAHA FUCK I WANT MONEY.

2308)I haven't liked any guys for a year now but i'm not a lesbian. is this normal?

-taken from SG Secret.

So ha, is it normal? Or am I really a....? HAHAHAAHAA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment