Saturday, November 14, 2009

just say it

Had an arguement with Mum last night. It was kinda major. It's clear that she still doesn't trust me after like.. what 2 years? So I talked back becase I couldn't take it. Why must she bring up the past? I merely wanted to go out. But she just had to mention about smoking and all. I ensured that I haven't been doing it for so god damn long already but wth did she reply? "Don't let me catch you doing those stupid things. Must be your stupid friends again." So normally I don't talk back but really, why do you have to blame in on my friends, AGAIN? She said it like as though she's so right about it. It got on my nerves so much so I kept on saying that my friends are not even involved and that in the first place, I'm not even smoking anymore. I told her I wasn't happy that she still didn't trust me after 2 fishing years. Just say it if you still don't trust me ok Mum? There's no need to say "Don't do stupid things if you don't want me not to say anything!" Yes, sometimes it is this hard for me just to go hang out with friends. I'm sorry Mum, I had to. Maybe I should just send her a sms saying I'm sorry hahahahaha stupid me.

So now I don't know if I'm allowed to go out today. How?

No comments:

Post a Comment