Tuesday, November 17, 2009

no idea



smoking hot. hot hot hot!
A very short post. Been procrastinating since like many hours ago to do my observational drawings. I think I'm kinda screwed. Ha, so much for saying that it's not gonna be that hard and for being so darn happy. I've to head out to get brochures from at least 10 jewellery stores and to the library for MORE research by Thursday. Not forgetting the 15 logos and drawings. All this shit by the 19th. Or is it 20th? Either way, I still don't think I'm gonna make it. Going out tomorrow to get it done. And, hopefully, a movie. Work postponed to Thursday but I don't know =/

Mum's not coming back tonight. She's got stocktake to do at work and will only be back tomorrow morning. Freedom for the whole night to be online. But seriously I don't think so, I got to start drawing. I hope I can wake up tomorrow morning! Zzzz. Currently watching Boiling Points. HAHAHAHAHA fucking hilarious!

(is this post considered short? HAHAHHA) Goodnight. I just missed a chance to get tickets for tomorrow's singapore idol live. Ughhh should've asked earlier! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment