Saturday, October 10, 2009

bohsia


Today went to Shafawi's open house since I'm a thoughtful person. HAHAHA okay no link. The trip to his place was really really endless! First, we took 518 from dhoby ghaut, which took us about an hour. Then, when the bus didn't make a turn to white sands, I panicked and went down to the next bus stop. We walked to the interchange. Second, we took the wrong bus to his house so we had to go back to the interchange. Third, we waited for quite some time for the right bus _|_ hahahah. Had actually planned to go study @ Cathay Cineleisure's Starbucks after that but our mood to study totally vanished when we left his house, haha! Stayed for a couple of hours and watch Bohsia (which also means, bitch) How weird but oh wells.. Me and Raf decided to head to Far East Plaza to eat @ Puncak. Random decision. Then trained home.

Haha, fuck why am I on the computer again? FUCK FUCK FUCK. OKAY I'M GONNA CONTINUE WITH MY GEOGRAPHY NOTESSSSSSS. ART? I DON'T KNOW -.-

Anyway, I've already wished you but Happy 17th Birthday, Hadi! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment