Thursday, October 1, 2009

yes, no?


Hey what dyou know, it's already October! Okay time for a proper update here! School's been really tedious and such. End of year exams are in a week and I've yet to start revising. So now I have to fucking juggle between my studying time and preparing my art prepwork for the exam. Thanks so much for making my life 'easy'. I think I'm getting more and more depressed about this. I lost the pictures that I printed for my observational drawings _|_ So I have to find the pictures ALL OVER AGAIN on the internet. Screw this. I pretty much have to prioritise art from now onwards. It sucks. I don't know when will I start on my prepwork. Maybe next week? But hell nooooooooooooo. I need time to study hahahahahaah FML.

I hate the topic on Indices.

Yes, am gonna study maths soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment