Wednesday, October 21, 2009

unbelievably boomz


<3


Mum's going to Dubai tomorrow (most probably because I'm suspecting damn hard on this). At first she said that she's going on Sunday and then she said maybe not. But she's been packing her stuffs since last week and today was when she finished up eveything. Bapak even mentioned about whether I'm going to school tomorrow and Mumsy told me to go to bed early tonight bcos we're going somewhere in the early morning. So this just means that we're going to the airport early tomorrow before I go to school. I don't know if I should be sad or something because I'm sure I'm gonna miss her at some point of time but at the same time, I could be all alone here. Some sort of freedom? HAHA! Sighs.

So today, Mum baked 2 more carrot cakes upon request by ME! Thanks :) I was planning to watch a movie today but am not too sure. I feel so so so lazy to step out of the house. Can't help it, hahahaaha. And furthermore, I wanna watch singapore idol tonight, so yeah. Faizal Isa! :P

Ohhhhh! I just saw Justin Bieber live on cam earlier. Hmm, still cute no matter what. I still find it hard to believe -.-




And almost everyone in the chatroom kept complimenting him being cute and sexy. Well, literally. And yes, he is. HAHA!


BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment