Tuesday, October 27, 2009

sleepy


Today was boring just like any other day. Ada went offline in the process of sending me the few hundred pictures we took in school earlier. Can't believe it myself. Within 2 or so hours, we had taken that MUCH photos. How much of a camwhore are we? :P HAHAHA. Soooo, the mural painting on the walls are almost done. Left with one more day and we're done! And yeah, 3 more days and school's out! Well not really. I as an art student, still have to go back to school during the holidays for some graphic design course. I think it's gonna be fun somehow. At least we don't have to work on our drawings like the fashion design students have to. Oops, sorry! Hahahaha. It's past midnight. Look, I'm not asleep. And my eyebags, too, have grown tremendously. Ahhhhhh, I look so pathetic in some of the pictures. Like I'm damn old or something -.-

Okay. I think I have plans for tomorrow already. Going bowling with Nis and company. But I'm still unsure. For a start, I've never went bowling before. And it'll make me feel really awkward and stuffs. Secondly, I don't know if I have enough money. So thats it. I'll see how things goes tomorrow morning. And lastly, if I can even wake up on time :)

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment