Thursday, October 15, 2009

woo

So today had Physics paper. I am not really interested in this subject so I didn't put my heart and soul to study for it. Last night when I started looking through a few chapters, I was almost falling asleep. But I beared with it. Still, nothing really went into my head. And I think I had alot of breaks in between when finally I lied to myself saying "I'm just gonna rest awhile". My intention was to go to sleep and I did it. I woke many hours later realising that I've not studied anything. I still didn't care, HHAHAHAHAHA.

I HATE PHYSICS WITH EVERY FIBRE BEING OF MY BODY!

Last paper's on Tuesday and that is Bio. Yay I love Biology and I can't wait to sit for the exam! Let's party when exams are officially over, woooooooooooo -.-

Okay anyways, I don't really dig singapore idol season 3 but... Faizal Isa's hot! (+cute) HAHAHAHAHAHAH. This is for you Nisryna.




Lalalalalala.... I just realised that the demand for justin bieber to come to Singapore thingy has increased by 16 counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment